The Purdue Grand Prix Foundation is proud to present the return of the Purdue Grand Prix Queen Program!
Members of the Grand Prix Court will be chosen for their academic achievement, community involvement and extracurricular activities. The queen will be selected from the Grand Prix Court based on a campus-wide vote on Boiler Link, the number of tickets the candidate sells and a vote by members of the Grand Prix Queen Selection Committee. That committee is composed of volunteers from the Grand Prix Foundation Senior Board, Junior Board and Grand Prix team members. This procedure departs from the previous method, which was selection by the Grand Prix drivers.
The hope in revitalizing the queen tradition, the foundation says, is to increase awareness of the Grand Prix Race among Purdue students and increase interest in attending the race. The Grand Prix queen will be responsible for promoting the race and the Grand Prix Foundation’s mission of raising money for scholarships for Purdue students. The foundation will not be bringing back other Grand Prix queen traditions such as the queen kissing the winning driver or the Grand Prix Queen Fashion Show.
The 2017 Purdue Grand Prix Race 60 Queen Court
Elizabeth “Biz” Hartman
Voting and Ticket Sales – Close April 19th!
Campus Wide Vote – Cast your vote online via BoilerLink (Purdue Students Only)
- Visit the Purdue Grand Prix BoilerLink Page
- Navigate to our “Elections” page where you will find the link for “2017 Grand Prix Queen” *note that a sign-on may be required
- Fill out the voting ballot!
Queen Ticket Sales – Show your support by finding “Race 60 Ticket + Queen Vote” and selecting your favorite candidate when purchasing a ticket online! Simply follow these steps!
- Visit Purdue’s TooCool Organizations’ page
- Locate “Grand Prix Race 60 – 2017” from the presented organizational storefronts
- Once within the Purdue Grand Prix Foundation’s storefront, the “Race 60 Ticket + Queen Vote” item is available for purchase via online order(credit card).
- Select your favorite contestant by selecting the appropriate size number, using the chart as a reference.
*note that tickets can be picked up from our office, Stewart Center, Room G2, or at Will Call the day of the Race.